It's been quite a while since my last blog entry.

And so hello! Since I've been trying to get back into the swing of writing again, I felt like a blog entry was a good starting point.

I've had my bouts of being on Mibba and then off of Mibba. As of this moment, I'm back on. And things have changed. For one, a lot of the writers and stories I enjoyed on here are either gone, haven't been on here in years, or haven't been updated in years. So that's unfortunate. And with that, most of my old readers (if not all of them) are pretty much gone. Also unfortunate. But what can you do?

Anyway, onto less depressing matters. Mibba has been my sole place to publish my writing (after Quizilla went to shit, of course). And while I love it and it will always have a special place in my heart, I feel like I need to branch out my stories onto other platforms to get more feedback. Of course Mibba will be my go-to, but I am going to start posting my stories on Wattpad and Booksie soon. Mainly because I had created accounts on there because a few people had stolen my stories on there and I wanted it taken it down. I figured I might as well put those accounts to good use now. So as of this moment, the only places where my stories will be published is here and eventually Wattpad and Booksie, all under the same username as here, WriterSerenity.

I think I'm gonna go through a massive editing spree again with The First Cut is the Deepest before I post it on the other two websites. I'll make sure the editing on those reflect on the story here. Because yikes. I would like to think that my 24 year old writing style is definitely different (and better) than my 14 year old style. I still can't believe it's been ten years since I first wrote that story. And to quote myself, yikes. And I think that's pretty much it. Cross your fingers that this all goes well.
October 2nd, 2017 at 02:57am