New Username + Candy Bowl Info

So I meant to add this to my Candy Bowl blog yesterday but I forgot to and figured I should just leave the candy bowl on its own. Speaking of the candy bowl, I've already got lots of treats to start handing out and I'm super excited about that!
Image

I'm probably going to start handing them out in the next couple of days. I'm sorry I can't jump on it right away, please try to be patient with me. I'm working on prepping for my NaNo novel next month, as well as working on updates and a new story for the Writing Cup! Go Team C! As I hand out the treats, I'll be crossing your name off the list just to keep track of everything.
Yesterday, I also changed my username in what feels like forever. I was vacant eyes. for the longest time, and while the name remains dear to me and I'll probably return to it at some point, I felt like with the changing of the seasons, it was time for a different name as well. Cruciatus was always my favorite of the three unforgivable curses.

I spent most of the evening yesterday setting up my new story, which you can check out here. It's called California Dreaming, and I'm extremely excited to be working on it! It probably won't be a super long story...Maybe like 15 or so chapters? I'm not sure. I haven't fleshed the entire idea out yet, but I'm going to be working on that tonight after I post the first chapter.

Anyway, I think that's about it. I still have some treats in my candy bowl, so please go check that out and help yourself if you haven't already done so!
October 3rd, 2017 at 12:07am