Once a Day Blog 16: I Apologize for Not Posting Lately; The Internet

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

I do apologize for not being on the site doing my once-a-day blogs. I had my internet shut off and wasn't able to freely post anything on for awhile. I just got my internet back on yesterday but my system was kinda shocked to have the internet back on and jumping straight back into it didn't feel right with me.

I originally wanted to do once a day blogs to try and give inspirational quotes and topics that would help people which is why I request recommendations, but after losing my internet and getting it back I realize that I can put all my heart into as many blogs as I want to, but in the end it may not help very people. I can spend hours on blogs and hope to help someone, or I can interact with real people out in the real world. I am gonna try and help people here on the internet but I realize that the internet has way too much control over my life. When I got my internet turned back on, it felt as if I was entering a whole new world filled with endless possibilities. The internet is such a powerful thing and it has so much to offer, but also, the internet entertains my mind and allows me to dwell in my hear space.

I realize, my thoughts aren't what's real. What's real is how I act on those thoughts and how I influence the people around me. I don't want to constantly live a life where I am in my head and I share the deepest parts of myself with this invisible force I call the internet. I am grateful for it. I am not saying the internet is wrong, I'm simply sharing with you my journey and revelations.

I am still going to post blogs here, but it may not be once a day. Only because I do want to rely more on life experiences itself, not just the life experiences my own mind simulates through internet videos and blogs. Literally, everyone in the world can live on the internet in this age. You can work, pay bills, and even order food off the internet and I don't want that. I at least need some balance in my life between head-space and nature space. Life is about experience.

The mind is about how to experience and living in your thoughts too long only allows you to experience how to live, but it does give you the true experience of living
October 4th, 2017 at 05:49am