New Stories. + Depression. + Updates.

Hey, you guys!

I've actually been in the mood to start writing again. I think it's being forced to write so much for school that has sparked my interest in it again. I think I have an idea for a NaNo story, but that one I am going to keep to myself. However, I would really like to get back into the swing of things and I have two stories that I am hoping to update on here. One is a femmeslash and one is a slash. They're still in the planning stages, but I thought that I would just pop the links in here.

+ Safety Net.
+ Shared Spaces.

If you guys have any recs for stories on here I would love to hear them. Or books. Or shows. Really, anything. I would love some recs.

I've been feeling depressed lately and it's been getting in the way of my school work. I have been trying all day today and I'm just not getting anywhere in my school work. It's like every time I sit down to get things done I can't concentrate and I don't want to be left alone in silence because then my head just feels like it's full of internal screaming. I hate this. I would love to be on top of my school work. And I was hoping that this quarter would be different, but I guess that's not really the case. I might have to get back into therapy soon, if I can figure out how.

I also haven't been that healthy in terms of eating and food. I relapsed back into ED habits this past week. I've been better today and yesterday, but I don't like it. Everything feels so out of control right now and I don't know what to do. I have no hope for my future because there's nothing to look forward to. I'm not even looking forward to my birthday in two days.

Who cares?

I feel old. I don't want to get any older. I already feel ancient online and I want time to stop.
October 5th, 2017 at 06:13am