Once A Day Blog 18: Hanru Sazuki Story Update and Ending

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Promotions:

Also, if any of you are interested in anime/manga, please check out Indigo Ignited. It's the world's first american made anime. It started as a small manga project between friends but the studios in japan liked it and it is being developed into a real anime. From my understanding it is set to premiere in Japan and America sometime in 2017.

www.indigoignited.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=Q3p-5gTtXnA[/youtube]

Blog: I realize that my Hanru Sazuki story hasn't been updated in years. It's been 3 years since I've really updated the story. I plan to make Volume 6 of Hanru Sazuki based on Family, Independence, and Self Healing. I am going to write it as a final Volume so that way there is no cliff hanger.

For those of you who do not know about Hanru Sazuki, it is a story I wrote in 2008 about a sociopathic teenage boy who secretly solve murders that weren't always on police radar, but when he confronts the serial killer of the first crime he solves, he finds himself mixed in with a small group of other killers who either want to kill the main character or recruit him. I may write a second blog talking more about the story but for now, this is just a synopsis of the the first Volume I wrote.

Volume 4 can be seen as a definitive end and so can the last three chapters of Volume 5.

I know this may seem confusing but Volume 5 is a prequel to Volume 4, but the timeline in the last three chapters of Volume 5 take place after both Volume 4 and 5 and bring both the volumes together with very little confusion.

So yes you can read Volume 1-5 and be satisfied with the ending. Volume 6 is just a what happens after sort of deal.
October 6th, 2017 at 02:01am