Group A Recc blog.

While there has been many downs for me during this first week. (Including trips to the hospital). I'm pressing on I'm very very proud of my team so far in this writing cup and I'd like to introduce my friends here on my side of mibba to them! Lets kick this off with our group leader!

Exploding Ghost.
Vic our team leader is a story editor, also one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

She also has some pretty killer stories you need to check out my favorites.
Tommy Guns & The Moscow Files

Next up is one of my all time favorites here on Mibba.

aliens. or Spooky Scary aliens. for Halloween.
My fellow supernatural fan. She has a bunch of stories but again here are my favorites.
Petals and Pebbles, Dawn Never Comes & Soul Meets Body.

Next up is Chocolategal94 Now she's not somebody I know personally but I think he entry she chose for the writing cup is good and you should look at it.
The Gift

Another person in my group that I don't really know yet is DelZen They seem like a nice person and they have a couple stories worth checking out.

The Time Thing

and last but not least. Nereid Such a lovely person. I hope to get to know her more as well. She has lovely stories.
Thin White Lines & Wilted.

Overall they're all talented writers and I'm so honored to be placed in a group with them. I think they all have their talents. I'm thankful to be on their team. They all deserve all the praises <3
October 9th, 2017 at 12:13pm