The Mibbian Who Creates Her Own Worlds!

This blog title describes a very sweet, loving, long term creative
mibbian on the site. Welcome to TheDevilsHalo; recc blog!

TheDevilsHalo;(also Known as Mandy), has been a long time member of this site when I recruited her to join the wonderful world of Mibba. Mandy is a wonderful mother to her beautiful daughter Shelby. She is so caring, sweet, and easy to talk to. Whenever I need to rant, Mandy is always there for me. She is most definitely a go to person if you need to talk, or help with your writing. She enjoys shows like Supernatural, and cute movies like The BFG.

Mandy has posted so many creative, and intriguing pieces onto this site, so let's check out some of her work!

My favorite reads from Mandy are:

My Heart Belongs to You
- A very cute high school love story. There is drama, cute love scenes, and a very deep plot.

Every Breath You Take
- A one-shot that takes a very interesting spin on song lyrics.

The Littlest Fairy
-This one is really sweet. This story is written by her daughter Shelby, and Mandy was sweet enough to post it. It is beyond creative, and I can't wait to see more or Shelby's ideas.

Be sure to check out her newer stories, such as Fallen Child and Ignition

Mandy has also wrote some beautiful poetry on this site. So please check out:
Nan
Behind The Wooden Attic Door
Loneliness

Please give any of Mandy's work the much needed love it deserves. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
October 9th, 2017 at 03:11pm