Writing Cup Group C Recommendation Blog!

GO TEAM CALLI Image

She Said Poptarts
Our fearless leader!

The Home

Despondent and destitute, these ousted members of society arrive at The Home to find solace, a cure, a final resting place, or (hopefully) a place to get well.

During the day, they attend various wellness treatments (including group and solo therapy with professional health-care experts), and in the night...


Fatal Flaw

Three different groups are brought together to survive the apocalypse.

There's no time. As clumsy as these beasts may be, their mass numbers make up for slow speeds. Don't bother screaming, don't bother crying, ignore all hope of mercy.


Spooky Kim Taehyung

Rough Touch

He thought porn was easy money.

The Novel

He just wanted to write a novel.

cruciatus.

Ashes to Ashes

You see me standing, but I'm dying on the floor.

Hiraeth

(n.) a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

WhereMyDemonsHide

Infamous: Raising Hell

I don't remember any news reports before the terror attack happened. All anyone knew was, this guy, a package boy, was one his bike, making a simple delivery. Turned out... It was a bomb. A terrible bomb that when activated, swept several blocks of Empire city, leaving behind people infected with a terrible plague.

It was bad... People dying on the sidewalks, puking up this tar stuff, and there weren't enough doctors around to do a damn thing.

But then I realized, that I... Of all people, could do something.

I woke up to a God-awful burn all over my body, and then... The next thing I knew, I could survive falls off a six story apartment building, I could swim to the depths of the ocean surrounding the town without so much as the feeling of suffocation. And with just a touch and some concentration, I could revive people - not just sick people, but dead people. I could raise the dead.

They wouldn't be zombified, either. They were perfectly human again, free to return to their families and pick up where they left off. It felt great to do some good, but everything has it's downfall...

One death toll too large, and I put an end to myself.


Andy

Andy Biersack was the boy from Pendant, Utah.
The boy who never fit in, tried to end his life, who was so absurdly weird, no one understood him.

He was like me.
Liked to watch the rain, liked to be weird and listen to angry music, although a happy person, most of the time...
Andy was the boy no one ever gave a chance.
Andy was the boy who thought the world was better off without him, until it took his life without his consent in a traffic accident gone wrong.

Andy was like me
Perfectly normal, but no one else saw it.
No one else missed him until he was gone.


Bangarang!

Another Choice

Damon has made the decision to spend the next six decades desiccating instead of living without Elena in his life. However when a certain fiery Bennett witch confronts him about it he sees how much pain he is actually causing he sees that there is another choice.

Or at least try.


Let's Dance

"Come on. Let's dance, let's show them what they are missing out on,"

When Lani and Freddie's dates leave to dance together the two of them decide why not play them at their own game. They will show them what they are missing out on.


Check out these awesome stories!
October 9th, 2017 at 10:08pm