Harry Potter + Burlington

Hi, guys! My jam of the moment is Whatever It Takes by Hollywood Undead. Guys, this song is literally so amazing. It brings back all of the aggression from Swan Songs with the same lyrical genius from American Tragedy. I can't express how pumped up I get every time I hear this song...which has been a lot lately.

Earlier today, my boyfriend and I were screwing around in the kitchen sorting laundry to wash, and he decided that it would be a great time to have a wizard's duel since he's been on a Harry Potter kick lately. He grabbed the nearest object that he could use as a wand (an Asking Alexandria drumstick) and took the stance, and before I could even find something to use, he tried to use the killing curse on me.

By shouting "AVOCADO!" at the top of his lungs.

Guys. He seriously thought that the killing curse was pronounced as avocado. Like...He really thought that was how it's said. He didn't understand why I burst into laughter and posted it on Faceook for my friends. When I showed him in the movies, he just turned beet red and muttered something about his 'muggle father.' I can't even with him, honestly.

After we did all that, Matt and I decided to go to Burlington Coat Factory to get some new clothes for fall since we both had some pretty good paychecks this cycle, and we both needed new things. He needed shoes desperately, and I did too because I've only been wearing the same pair of flip flops every day since April 1st. XD So off we went - nearly getting into about five wrecks on the way. Blame it on today being Friday the 13th, I don't know.
Image


When we got there, the prices were a lot better than I'm used to seeing, because I'd never been to this wonderful place before tonight. Part of the reason I've been wearing the same clothes for literally the last ten years is because I just haven't found a place like Burlington, other than Ross. And Ross doesn't always have the best quality stuff in my area.

Anyway, I found an entire ensemble of really cute clothes. I got a really pretty plum colored cardigan for $8, a cute bomber style winter coat for $25, the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever found, originally $59 that I only paid $20 for, a pair of Skechers MemoryFoam shoes that were originally $70 and I only paid $40, and a pretty dark top with a floral print on it for $12. All in all, with everything else my boyfriend and I got while we were there, we only paid a little over $200, which was a huge deal compared to anywhere else we would have gotten the quality things that we got at Burlington. 10/10 would recommend.

I think tomorrow after we get back from grocery shopping, I'm going to work on handing out some of the treats from my candy bowl so that hopefully I can refill it a bit. Until then, I'm gonna go and watch Friday the 13th.

Image
October 14th, 2017 at 05:55am