Would you read?...

I got a new idea for a story this morning, and oddly enough, it came from my dream. That never happens. But anyway...
Would you read an original fiction about a haunted, deadly maze (with traps done Saw-Movie style), with a family split up and forced to navigate said maze?
The good news is, I think it's going to be a good idea. The bad news is, I read a summary of all the Saw traps for ideas and now I'm unlikely to be able to sleep tonight.

And now, a quick summary of last night because I was too lazy to post a journal entry then, and/or so that this thing is long enough....
I went to a hockey game last night. It was in a suite, with tickets my dad won from work. It was incredible, because it's essentially a booth that can fit 18 people, with Internet, condiments, plates, silverware, a dessert cart, and blankets. The view was great, because you can see everything. Anyhow, our team won, which was nice. The music was great too, because it's all very fast rock. I heard a catch of Bleed It Out (Linkin Park), and I have heard them play a bit of American Idiot in the past.

That's all, I suppose. Don't forget to comment on the first section if you can.
October 21st, 2007 at 10:03pm