Me Too.

When I was 16 years old, I started working at the local YMCA in my city. It was only my second job and I only worked there part-time, about 25 hours a week. There was a lot of teenagers from my school working there, so I started to see a lot of familiar faces from time to time. During my junior year, when I was just 17 years old, two boys that I worked with and went to school with, trapped me in the laundry room and tried to make me give them oral sex.

It was Valentine’s Day and I was alone that night. Normally two of us worked in the laundry room, but my counter part had taken off work. It was around 7:00PM, during the kid’s basketball league and I was listening to music on my iPod and working on a load of towels. One of the two boys came into the laundry room and started talking to me. We had a class together, history. We actually talked a lot at work and I thought he was funny. He started texting on his phone and while my back was turned, he closed and locked the laundry room door. About 2-3 minutes later, someone knocked. He walked over and let them in - it was the second boy.

I continued with the towels and started to put a load of wet towels in the dryer. The first boy walked behind me and poked me in the butt. Now I’ve never been “skinny,” I’ve always been curvy and my butt has never been small. Guys have always said that I was curvy in “all the right places.” But I jumped, because it scared me. I tried to laugh it off and said, “What are you doing?” But when I turned around to face them, they were both standing there with their privates out. He had poked me in the butt with his penis. At first I just laughed. I remember thinking: ’Is this seriously happening?’

I didn’t know what to do. I was a lot smaller than them, only 5’3” while they were both over 6” tall. They started laughing and making jokes about me giving them oral sex. I said no and tried to get around them, but they wouldn’t let me. One of them made a comment like, ’Then you can brag and say you did it at work. I remember laughing and saying, ’Because that’s something to be proud of.’ Then he said, Come on. I’ll give you a ride in my Camaro. I rolled my eyes at him and told them they needed to leave me alone and get back to work before someone tried to come into the laundry room. I knew that the door was locked, but was still hoping that they would get paranoid and/or worried they’d get caught. After another 2-3 more minutes of begging, they gave up and left me alone.

One of the guys made a comment about an hour later, asking which guy had the bigger dick. I ignored him and when we went back to school the next day, he wouldn’t even look at me.

A few months ago he tried to add me on Facebook. I was enraged and thought about messaging him to ask me about the time he sexually harassed me at work, but decided that he wasn’t worth it. I was lucky that nothing happened, that they didn’t try to pressure me more or try to just take it from me like so many other guys have done to other teenage girls. But I was scared to tell someone. In fact, I never told my mom until this year, right after I turned 26. She was shocked and angry and wondered why I didn’t go to someone. And I said what so many other girls have said before me, ’Who would believe me?’
October 17th, 2017 at 08:20am