Join My Challenge!

I decided it would be fun to go ahead and, along with the existing NaNoWriMo forum created by Hina, to make my own challenge in the Contests and Challenges forums! I don't think I've ever seen a proper "challenge" there on Mibba, and what better opportunity than now to make one? So here it is: The NaNoWriMo Challenge! Basically, I'm running this challenge to get people to participate and win NaNoWriMo. I am offering my own prizes to all winners (which are anyone who reaches 50K) and I would like it if anyone who wants to can offer their own prizes for winners! (They can be the same as mine--mine are all artsy, and artists have different styles).

Hopefully it all goes down without a hitch. NaNoWriMo is something I'm super passionate about and I'd love it if all you WriMos could come out and join the challenge! Update me on your word count! Ahhh!!

Also, I went ahead and made an aesthetic for my story, The Land of Infinite Whispers!

Image

I think it looks pretty bad ass, if I do say so myself. It's not the best aesthetic but I think it really relates to my story (the beginning, at least). Hopefully y'all will check out and enjoy what I have posted--I love it.

Hope you guys are having a great day. Are you guys doing NaNo?
October 24th, 2017 at 05:29am