I Wanna Write!

Guys, the last thing I updated was my Bruce Wayne story with its second chapter. It was over a year ago.

It makes me sad because I remember a time when you couldn't get me off my laptop to stop writing chapters. I would just keep updating and updating. That's how motivated I was to get stuff out and how much inspiration I had. That's how big my imagination was.

Not to say I no longer have an imagination - quite the opposite as all I do is daydream, but as usual, the motivation isn't there. I'll be real, the comments and messages I get are what drives me. I want to feel like my writing entertains people, and I want to make them like my characters and ideas. I live for feedback and always try to leave some myself for others.

Lately, I've just had that urge to get back into writing. I've been missing the feeling of submitting chapters and seeing my stories page full of recently updated stories, especially as I have so many unfinished ones that have just accumulated dust.

I found some bit of inspiration, though. Jimin sings the intro for BTS's new album, Love Yourself: Her, so beautifully that I just had to look up the lyrics. They are gorgeous and my heart is fluttering and it makes me wanna die. That's how amazing this song makes me feel.

It's so beautiful I wanna write about it. I want to read about someone loving someone that much. I want to try to imagine how that feels.

But the feelings in the song are kind of strong, like strong as in no one in this century would appreciate someone that much (or rather it's way too rare). So I tried to think of how I might be able to pull off writing about this song.

I'm blushing as I admit this, but I thought of Jacob Black and knew I really wanted to write about him again. I don't know why, but I will always have a spot in my heart for a good Jacob Black story. I think this song really fits the idea of imprinting as well.

So I made a banner, made the layout, and now I'm starting to type up info about the characters/backstory, plot ideas and whatnot. It feels sooo good to get back into this and I'm excited, but also nervous as I don't want to start and not finish. I get incredibly depressed too easily.

Anyways, wish me luck, Mibba. I'm going to try to find myself in my writing again!

Here is the link for those who are curious! And if you could give me a rec it'd bee much appreciated!!
October 25th, 2017 at 05:44am