Guess Who Got a New Phone

I'm mostly writing the blog to test out

1. My phone
2. An app on said phone

My birthday was two weeks ago on the 11th. I'm now somehow 26 which reminded me of the song by Paramore. I was totally going to link that to my Twitter too and forgot. Sigh.

The phone I'm on was one of my gifts. The other was some makeup, makeup brushes and dry shampoo from my sister. The phone, phone case and prepaid card for it was bought by my parents and sister.

The case is pink. I've made my background a pink Hamilton picture and the lock screen is another pink Hamilton picture. I have a pink keyboard as well. I'm going a little pink obsessed lately. I love it.

The phone is an LG Stylo 2. It has 16 gb and a really big screen. I'm kind of in love with it. It'd be better if it let me use my ($13) SD card as internal storage but no big deal.

I have a ridiculous amount of apps. I've been using one called Hermit which let's you make Lite versions of apps. It's really cool. You can make regular websites into apps.Tthey will show up as separate programs, whereas website shortcuts just open a new tab.

Other apps I like are Sirius XM, Pocket, and IFTTT.

Sirius XM is a streaming satellite radio.
Pocketcast let's you save any article to read later, online or offline.
IFTTT let's you cause triggers to do something.

For example:

If I like a video on YouTube, then it will save it in a Google file.

I don't have too many selections on there, but it is nice.

Oh, and I love the apps: Dark Sky, really nice weather app, GBA Emulator, for Pokémon and Flipboard for news and other articles.

I have some other apps in the Mental Health folder I'm wanting to try out as well.

What apps do you have on your phone? Well, what are your favorite apps?
October 26th, 2017 at 12:05am