Question About Mibba + Halloween

So the last two days have been really great for me. My boss let me off early yesterday because of working so many days in a row, and I spent pretty much from the time I got home to the time my boyfriend and I went to bed, I played Skyrim. Today we went shopping for some stuff for our Halloween party that we're having tomorrow night, and we got a bunch of alcohol for ourselves as well since neither of us ever gets to really just drink and have fun. We got a couple of themed drinks - the Bacardi Zombie drink, a jar of chocolate cherry moonshine because it looks like eyes bobbing in bloody liquid, and then a packof individually packaged shots. It's a BYOB kind of party so it'll just be the two of us and maybe one friend drinking it. I'm sure there will be some left after the party.

He and I are still trying to sort out what we're going to be for Halloween. We wanted to put our own ideas together, and we've both been working so much that we haven't really had time to figure it out. We've narrowed it down to two things - Velma and Shaggy because those kinds of clothes are usually pretty easy to find at Goodwill, or medieval peasants, which is also a really simple and cheap costume. If he decides not to go that route, I've decided I'm going to be an old school lunch lady because it's easy to throw together.
Image
I've also realized over the last couple of days that I've never really known whether or not curse words can be included in our signatures on the boards. Maybe I'm not looking in the right areas of Mibba or something, but if someone knows for sure if I can include a word like shit in my theme (it's part of some lyrics) in my sig, could you let me know? I don't want to change my current theme until I'm sure.
October 28th, 2017 at 05:02am