Trainwreck

Yikes, guys. It's been a long weekend and I'm not sure where to begin. So last night I decided I would go see this guy last night and I almost wish I didn't. I drove an hour away to Clifton Park. Meanwhile I'm having anxiety driving on the highways. But I did it because he wanted to see me so bad and wanted to cuddle. So fine, I got there and things were good until his drunk roommate came home. She was raging about me being there and basically he told me I had to go home and its like 2 in the morning. I have nowhere to go because I had already told my friend I wouldn't be back. It's not like I expect to be kicked out lmao.

So I ended up staying with my friend's ex in one of the bedrooms at his house. It was fine and I actually got to sleep but dude what a mess. I asked him if she liked him and he said she's engaged... But what other reason do you have to act like that? I don't care if you're drunk, that's uncalled for. She called me a "plaything" and a whore and whatever else. I'm just so disgusted that I don't plan on seeing him again. I know he's moving and won't have to deal with that anymore but huge turnoff.

I just don't seem to have any luck with men. I mean my head is too fucked up to get into another relationship but jeez. I just want a good guy and no... that's the THIRD TIME that I've been kicked out like wtf! I'm kind of sleeping with the guy that fixed my car anyways so I obviously do not need a relationship right now. But just never ends.

On top of that mess, I got pulled over outside of Troy. I wasn't even paying attention to what the speed was or that I was speeding. I was tired and wanted to get out of New York. I think he felt bad for me once I explained what had happened. He told me to drive safe and it was fine. one of these days my luck is going to run out.

But fuck, I need to turn this into some sort of story at this rate. Sorry for the dramatic blog but I needed to get this out.
October 29th, 2017 at 11:09pm