NaNoWriMo + Anime.

Hey everyone,

I've decided to do Nano this year. I decided extremely last minute, because it struck me during the first day of November. Well, better late than never, I suppose. Anyway, I plan on writing a collection of short stories that revolve around my Roleplay characters on various sites. I've always wondered what certain situations would've gone like and now is as good a time as any to find out. Besides, I'm basically stuck in doors for the next few days as I'm taking care of my mom who's not feeling to well.

I've almost hit my daily goal of written words, which is a great start. I might -- if I achieve this years word goal -- edit and publish them on Mibba. Not sure yet, as they will all be very confusing for those who don't really know the characters and/or their backstory. Still, it might inspire me to actually write a story about some of them? Maybe? Who knows? You can find me here.

I've also been watching a lot of Anime again recently and wondered if any of you have any recommendations? I have a hard time getting into older stuff, due to the drawing of the animation, but I am willing to give anything a go. I usually figure out within two or three episodes if I like it or now. Right now I am watching the newest Digimon along side my brother, and Umaru-chan with a friend. I'm greatly enjoying both and want to expend my horizons.

Later,
Bekah.
November 1st, 2017 at 03:34pm