NaNoWriMo Day 1 & 2

So how's NaNo doing for you guys? I'm actually managing surprisingly well; yesterday, the first, I started writing just at 12AM and got 1,721 words before 1:30AM. I didn't write at all during the day, as I had class and then I took a LONG ASS NAP and then I had work. After work, I had planned on writing and doing homework, but I was so dehydrated and in so much pain and cramps and headaches that I just took a bath, read half of what was assigned for my Anthro class, wrote a short paper for my Writing class, and went to bed.

Today, I woke up feeling tired but a lot better. I didn't work, so I went to my first class and took a nap as my second was canceled. I went to my third, came home, and chilled for a bit, ate, and did some sprints! I got out 2,387 words, making my total word count as of today at 7:30PM 4,108. Not too bad at all!

Tomorrow is gonna be a bit busy; I get my new iPhone X and set up my parent's phones as well, I have to go buy new work pants, and then pack for my flight to Dallas. I've never flown before and I really hope the plane has WiFi so I can run some writing sprints. Also I hope I don't fuck anything up and miss my flight or something. I could also write in my hotel room, but we'll see how it goes down.

So, here's to a successful first day of NaNoWriMo! Hopefully the success continues. Remember to update me on your progress or remember to join my NaNo challenge, linked below!

THE LAND OF INFINITE WHISPERS

WORDS: 4,108 / 50,000

Join my NaNoWriMo challenge!
November 3rd, 2017 at 12:32am