Help A Girl Out

Hey y'all.

So I need some help. I got into my study abroad program that lets me go to New Zealand next semester. My tuition seems to be covered but there are many aspects of this program that are all on me. I need to pay for airfare, food, books, supplies, housing, and food. As you've probably guessed, airfare is the most expensive. It costs $2000 just to get there.

Soooooo this is where you guys come in. I made a GoFundMe page for this trip (and it has more details in the story section). My goal is $5000 and I already have $285 worth of donations. I'm just asking you to donate (if you can of course) but also share the page around. I need any help I can get.

You can find the page here: click click click

Money is due mid-January.

Also, I'm not allowed to have a job while I'm there so I'm going to have a very low source of income. I work for my dad over the computer alongside the other job I have now, and it's $10 an hour but I only work for 3 hours so that's $30 a week. I'm trying to find other online jobs and I'm also hoping I can monetize my YouTube channel by the time I go to New Zealand. Of course I made the channel for my own enjoyment (it's a hobby and it's so nice to have a hobby nobody knows about) buuuuut a girl's gotta make a living lol. So if you want, subscribe to my channel. I talk about books and hopefully I'll post stuff about my future travels.

Find it here: clickity click.

That's all for now. Thank you guys so much!

Ciao a tutti!
November 4th, 2017 at 09:48pm