Mibbaween Story Rec List!

Hello my Mibba fam!

So this is a bit tardy for the party but this was intentional; I was hoping that people would sign up for for my Mibba Candy Bowl. And while many of you guys and brilliant writers did, one treat in the bowl didn't get much love:

Dean’s Pie
Image
Sorry Dean, my pie. For this treat, a story of your choosing will get a spot in my October Candy Bowl Story List, a blog I will be writing later on. For now, I am only taking five spots for this one.


In fact, the only sign up I got for this treat was this one:


If you're a lover for the post-apocalyptic, or zombie story genre, you should definitely check this story out. If you're also a fan of Glee, you might want to check this out. This follows Kurt and Adam as they are thrown into the chaos of the impending doom brought on by a mysterious virus, and the reanimated dead it brought with it.

Hmmm... like I thought, this blog seems lonely... SO here are a few more stories that made Mibbaween extra special, and extra spooky!

Sparrow Lane by Little Grey.

Strange things happen at the old farmhouse. People who go there come back different, violent, hostile.

And some don't come back at all.


~Ren has been one of my favorite writers here on Mibba because she writes amazing suspense and thrillers. Halloween may be over for this year but you can still enjoy this story!

The Shadow by Dick Grayson

They shouldn't have entered the house.

~I love, love, love ghost stories, and this one looks to be on a promising start!

Thanks for sharing your stories guys! This was genuinely a very fun and enjoyable Candy Bowl. AND I actually completed it! In the blog section, I've seen quite a few rec blogs by other users so be sure to look through those too!
November 6th, 2017 at 06:10pm