Car Accident | Hockey

So on Tuesday night, I was in a car accident. It was scary as hell. I was driving, with two of my friends in the car. It was pouring rain and was rush hour, on a road that has few traffic lights and lots of opportunities for crazy drivers to make bad moves. I was coming to a stop, as the car in front of me had their break lights on. My foot was on the break when all of a sudden, the car behind me PLOWS into the back of my car. He had to have been going much faster than any of us. He pushed me into the car in front of me, them into the next...there were five cars involved. I didn't even grasp what was happening. I pulled over to the side of road and immediately called my parents as my friend called 911. My parents immediately got into their car.

The guy behind me came up and spoke through my window, asking if we were okay. My friend and I explained that we all felt a bit of a pain and the guy kind of shrugged it off and went back to his car. He was 20, which I found out later. So I get the shock. But still. Just crazy. The three of us were taken to the hospital by ambulance to be checked out. I ended up getting a prescription for a muscle relaxer, so I've been taking that. My arms and shoulders are still pretty sore, my back only slightly.

It's been pretty hectic around here with all the insurance calls and whatnot. The police at the scene told my dad it was 100% the fault of the guy behind me, so that's good. I was pretty shaken up, but everyone is okay, and that's what matters.
In lighter news, the Rangers are finally coming back!!! Started off with a rough season but my boys are back!

How have you all been?
November 9th, 2017 at 11:39pm