Jewell Family Legacy!?

So I stated in a previous blog that I'm going a new Legacy challenge. I cheated a lot and decided to start anew since Cats and Dogs came out. And let me tell you, the graphics are so much better when it comes to the animals. A lot cleaner and omg! the cats and dogs! So cute. I've done nothing but squealing all morning.

I'm doing this challenge not as a full legacy challenge. Meaning, my Sim is going to be actually moving instead of staying on one lot. But everything else is going to remain the same. I will not be using any money cheats or skill cheats or anything like that. So let's get started!

Image
This is Arya Jewell and her cat Horus. Horus is an Egyptian Mau.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Some of these pictures are of Horus when he's a kitten. And some of these are from Arya's apartment before she moved to a house in the new world of Brindleton Bay. That is my all time favorite world! It's so pretty!

Image
This is Anubis. He's a German Shepherd. Which is funny because in real life I would NEVER own one. All the ones I've worked in at work are all hyperactive fluffy psychos. And honestly they have the personality of a GSD down to a science. It's crazy.

Image
Image
Image
Chasing his tail, I swear lol
Image
Anubis and Horus sleeping in Arya's bedroom
Image
A girl and her dog.
Image
Image
"Anubis stop barking at the vacuum. If you didn't shed wouldn't need this!"

Image
Possible love interest named Dick Grayson lmao.

Those are the screenshots I have so far. They are mainly of the apartment Arya was in. Then I decided to move out to Brindleton Bay and I'll have to take screenshots of that place. O.M.G that place is goregous.

I might also make my simself as well. I honestly just want to recreate my cats into sims. lmao

who wouldn't want to see sim version of these guys!?
Image
Image

The fluffy black on is Crue. The short haired black one is Motley and I think everyone at this point knows Morrison lmao.
November 10th, 2017 at 09:41pm