Once a Day Blog 21: (Self Healing and Self Knowing Blog) The Importance of Self Expression

Everyone needs to be able to express themselves in a healthy manner. Without practicing self expression, we become stale and callused in certain parts of ourselves on an emotional, spiritual, and mental level. It becomes like a form of what I call "spiritual cancer"- (something that slowly kills not your body but the essence that is you on a non-physical level such as your thoughts emotions and experiences.)

Many people have a hard time expressing themselves because the are in conflict with the standards of who they are and who they feel they need to be for themselves and the others around them. When I say other's around them, this could mean children, parents, family, friends, or even society. In many rare cases it could also be your own alter ego which can be created through a for of pride.

Pride can be seen as something rather positive in the eyes of many people, but like all things too much of it can be a bad thing. Having too much pride blocks your ability to look into yourself on a deep level and understand what parts of yourself need attention in order to find a sense of fulfillment within yourself. Pride will seemingly reward you with a sense of justice and resilience and strength, but if you are not willing to stand against the very thing that seemingly gives you power, you will never be able to truly inherit that power- you will only be a slave to it.

As children, it is important to run around, scream, and express inner sense of freedom through happy and joyful interaction.

Young girls need to cream a lot as children to help exercise self expression on a verbal level. This may be because verbal is not only a form of expression but a form of communication as well. Women are beings of self expression and it is within their nature to do so which is why suppress who they are is very important. This may help understand why women seemingly "talk a lot". There is nothing wrong with it, it's just them expressing their inner essence within themselves which we call feelings.

At a young age, boys would simply be more into sports, play wrestling, and playing cops and robbers, because they are expressing the male subconscious need to express violence to be a protector in the future, be a conqueror of territory, and exercise sense of justice.

Expressing yourself is important because it it your way of showing the world, "this is what I am experiencing on the inside." It is showing the world What your dominant experiences are in the current moment.

Make no mistake that what you are experiencing inside will always be expressed as an action no matter how much you try to hide it. Your current experiences are the details which make up the physical actions you are currently doing.

A hundred people can all be interested in 1 thing, but each person could have a different motive for doing it and those motives are the essence of who we are in the current moment.

It is not bad for you to express who you are because it is your truth. being open and honest about your true feelings is the only way to be free and happy with yourself. You will express things about yourself you do not like or approve of, but they are a part of you for a reason, therefore you must give those parts of yourself attention to figure out why you don't like them.

We all deserve to freely express ourselves and need to in order to find a sense of peace in our life experience and make the most of being alive.

You are a unique being subjective to every experience you feel. Share yourself with life because you are you and being alive in your race, color, gender or body (slim or thick) allows you to experience and express life from your own unique perspective.

Do not shun others for expressing themselves or judge them but it is okay to concern yourself with why they express themselves in such a way if you're curious. If you see someone is expressing themselves in a way that's going to hurt them or others, it is okay to help shine some light on their method and help them understand the domino affects of their actions for both themselves and their actions. People may get defensive, but always remind yourself why you're choosing to help them and do not get defensive and argue back. Being submissive in a heated conversation is the best way to understand how to defuse it in the less aggressive way.

However, if you're in a situation where you feel you're a victim of abuse, stay strong, stand your ground and retaliate in a way that is most honest with who you really are.

I really hope this helps you. Have a good day to you all and thank you for your time.

I am attempting to do a once a day blog until I get to 100. I have fallen off schedule the past few months sadly but I am still going for that 100. I ran out of blog ideas and if any of you have any recommendations for what you'd like me to talk about please let me know. There are no limitations to what I will discuss except politics.
November 12th, 2017 at 12:09am