Playlist for My Story

Hello Mibba,

Being as bored as I am I needed something creative to do... okay, so creative is a stretch. Because really, how creative can a girl get with putting together a list of songs for a story playlist?
And also, this isn't even an original idea; I saw how people made "mix tapes" for their stories, or even make fanmixes for other people's stories. And I thought, hmm, maybe I'll make one for my bebes. I feel like I don't need to say this but there are no spoilers or anything for my stories.

And since I am most used to YouTube, that is the platform I am going to be using for now.

So the first playlist I am going to make is for my story, Build-a-Boyfriend Workshop.
Quick summary: This story is told from the point of view of a chronically single twenty-something year old girl that can't seem to escape the pressure from family and society to hurry up and get attached to a significant someone. Not interested and most definitely not looking, she wondered if she was missing out. Until she accidentally creates up a character...

Through creating and gradually developing an "imaginary boyfriend", she navigates through personal obstacles and challenges she comes across. As he grows steps by step, she learns a thing or two about herself.

Was that vague enough? I SAID NO SPOILERS.

I have already started it but so far, I only have two songs on it. I am looking through my library to see if I can come up with more to add.

Playlist link here!

If you have suggestions, feel free to suggest them! That's why I gave a small summary in this blog. XD

thanks for reading my rambles!
November 12th, 2017 at 04:49am