Get Recc'd.

OKAY LET'S NOT BREAK THIS TIME, OKAY BB CODE?

One of many.

If you don't see your work here, worry not. I have a long list of stuff to include and I may post more than one of these today to get a jump on it. I simply figured it would be a good bet to keep these blogs to a max of 3-4 works each. I see you fam, don't worry.

So, without further ado:

Wonderful Disasters by Twio.

17-year old Jun lives in a world where vampires and humans coexist - in some countries, that is. In Korea, Jun's home country, vampires are still turned away and looked down upon, to put it lightly. So, when young Jun finds himself turned into the thing he hates most, his world crashes in on itself.

It's only then that Jun happens across a group of vampires, offering solutions to all of his problems.

But it's never that easy, is it?


An original fiction and a slash, this is a beautifully well written piece that is a few months old. The striking description and dialogue draws you in even further if the story concept hadn't drawn you in already. I've read it twice through already, and I'm absolutely in love with it.

Chained to Darkness by Pixie Moon Tree Hina.

She was always chained to the Darkness, used to keep the ancient evil that was once known as Demise, and now known as Gannon. She was there from the very beginning, but now the chains are beginning to break, and Gannon longs to live once more while Rei longs to be free of her sacred duty once and for all.

From the moment the story starts, Hina succeeds in launching you into a scene of intrigue over the main character's loss of her hero. By the end of chapter one, the desire to know what happened and what comes next is overehelming. It is Zelda fanfiction, but Hina's spectacular attention to detail and description makes it extremely easy to follow along with little to no knowledge of the game series. It's just starting out, but I can't wait to see where she takes it.

Stay With Me by swell.

You love her too much to let her go.

This emotional drabble tugged at my heart strings from the moment I saw the layout and read the one liner of a summary. It finds a way under your skin and into your head in just one short chapter.

Red String by jinko.

What is it like to fear so deeply for someone else? Is the intense pounding of your heart a driving force or an anchor? Do your hands shake? Do you feel their pain? How long do you allow yourself to hold on to hope? How long does it take for fear to turn into acceptance?

He does not wish to know.


This amazing work of fanfiction can easily be read without any knowledge of the anime Bungou Stray Dogs, thanks to the beautiful attention to detail and explanation of what is happening. The first chapter tears at my heart each time I read it over, and the second wrecks me even more. I need an adult.

_____

Go give these amazing stories and peeps some love! I'm off to try to kill the last of this headache. Maybe take a nap, my stomach feels awful now.

I shouldn't have eaten those Reeses' Puffs, but they were so good at the time.
November 12th, 2017 at 07:00pm