Promotion + Life updates

So I recently got a promotion at work from a part time cafe attendant to a full time dishwasher/prep-cook. Last week was my first official week starting. Guys, it is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I seemed to get very overwhelmed easily when the dishes started coming in faster than I can put them out. It's a lot of hard work.

I'm still very grateful to be full time. The pay is nice, and my checks are bigger. And my new set of direct coworkers are super nice and really helpful. They don't get upset or frustrated with me when I fall behind. They just smile and say they all have been there starting out. I'm just so glad I work with helpful and understanding people.

I have Sunday and Monday off. I always love having two days off in a row. And perfect timing too, I ran out of birth control, and I got my period. SO MUCH PAIN. Sorry for the TMI. I am also super happy because I have Thanksgiving and Black Friday off! I get to go to Maryland with my boyfriend and have Thanksgiving dinner with his family friends.

So overall I am doing really well. Sorry I haven't been posting much on here. I don't have inspiration to write, and I had nothing interesting to say with to put into a blog. I am off to play the new Sims expansion pack and eat more of these delicious veggie chips.

Have a wonderful Sunday Mibba!
November 12th, 2017 at 08:49pm