Once a Day Blog 22: (Self Knowing Blog) How Do You Experience Life From A Different Perspective?

When you want to get into something new in life or maybe experience life from a different perspective, it is important to understand where you're at on a mental level. Depending on where you are mentally will decipher how you will react to change when it comes your way. You also have to understand why you want a change of pace in life and work with your reasoning. One mistake many people make when learning new things is they incorporate their own understanding to the knew knowledge they learn and this usually leads to a stalemate.

If you want to experience life from a new perspective or a new level, the change must happen from within yourself because your emotions and the inner essence of who you are is what will help you understand your own perception of life and the experiences of what life can teach you.

You must have a strong desire for what it is you want to experience but you must put your desire into the journey of getting their not to the destination. If you focus too much on the ending destination, you'll never understand the details of what defines the destination. You cannot always live life by your own understand if you desire to grow. Everything that grows must eliminate parts which do not aid it in it's journey. It becomes dead weight and slows you down.

If you want to experience a new outlook on life

1. Take yourself out of your own head
2. Be willing to accept what knowledge comes your way but do not necessarily label the knowledge because labels give limitations.
3. Understand that nothing is false because if it can be perceived than it is real in the eyes of someone even if that someone isn't you.
4.Understand that everything in reality is contradicting so trying to fit your personal understandings in a neat little box will only limit you to expanding it.

Always be true to yourself but also understand that knowledge brings understanding to life and to yourself if you incorporate it properly.

These are just a few ways to help you understand the basics of how to begin a journey. Hopefully this helps anyone reading it. But always remember you can't always learn new things if you look for validation in your own understanding.

Offering advice about knowledge is always difficult because even the word knowledge is a labeled limitation...

Hope this finds you in good health. Thank you for reading. Have a great day. :)
November 13th, 2017 at 03:15am