I Can Stop Anytime. || Get Recc'd Number Two.

Actually, I don't know if I can stop. Send an adult. Send someone to break the layout maker. Ban me. Something, idk.

Mibba has apparently been attempting to stop me, because the first two times I changed my layout, it said the page didn't exist.

Good game, Mibba. But alas, my annoying, persistent ways have bested you, and here I am.

I can't make any promises about the blog layout, cause I think I liked my other one better, but I'm not changing my username again, I swear.

_____

Anywhosies, let's get to the important part and:

Get Recc'd.

Image

Don't look at me like that. You know I'm going to keep on with this pun 'til I die.

Sylvia by deadbrittany

We were so close our lips were almost touching. She brushed the curls from my face. "Baby, I want you." I pulled her in.

Sylvia, this is for you.


A gorgeous, emotional piece full of intrigue. I stumbled upon this gem completely by chance, and I'm so happy I did. There is just something about the way it's written that grabs me and moves me. I want to know it all. Does mention/have themes of eating disorders and flashbacks involving abuse.

Potted Plant by Nereid.

the way they
leave
tells you
everything
- rupi kaur


Heavy breathing. The sheer, raw emotion contained in just 229 words. This piece made me feel so much in so little time. I could only hope to one day be half this skilled. It's unbelievable.

The Heart of the Night by Ghoul Scouts.

"I can't believe you left me," Dylan sobbed, "For her!"

The scene of a relationship falling apart on itself and a mysterious server sets the stage for an anazing, intriguing piece. I'm caught up in the story so far, and have my own suspicions and theories, but I won't state them here. You should read for yourself and form your own! I promise you'll be on the edge of your seat, wanting to know more.

Build-a-Boyfriend Workshop by Shatterheart.

"Wouldn't it be nice if some things were taught in school, or came with a manual?"

This is a thought that crosses my mind often. But with the art of Romance... there should be a whole workshop.

I dedicate this work to all my fellow single ladies out there who are lost in the sea of plenty of fish. Here is a little something for those of you that are like me, who do not know what to do with the said fish even if we were to snag one.

Made with real organic awkwardness, natural sass-n’-class extracts and freshly squeezed with heavy-handed family pressure.

WARNING. May contain nuts.


What can I say? I laugh, I snort, I may have peed a little. The sass, the realness. I can't get enough, and I also can't find accurate words to describe this freaking story. Please give it some love.

Give them all the love they deserve.

_____

/gatsyourcommentarysucks

Still not sure that I'm feeling this layout. But I'll keep it 'til someone tells me it hurts their eyes. I don't want to be obnoxious.

But Chuuyasssssssss, amirite?

Gonna go try to stir up some inspiration. Stay wonderful, Mibba.
November 13th, 2017 at 04:46am