"That's Great. When Are You Having Kids?"

Girl. Can I just.

I get that people are well meaning when they ask such questions, but it doesn't make me want to punch then in the stomach any less. It's like those crappy ball and chain jokes.

Seriously? Maybe if you spent more time and energy into developing your relationship instead of perpetuating terrible philosophies under the guise of "just kidding" you'd be in a better place.

Stop asking me when I'm going to have kids, Pamela, and go look into marriage counseling for yourself, cause you could really use the help. And I'm being serious, I'm worried about you. Your relationship isn't pretty and it's effecting your health.

Oh my god what am I even saying?

In all seriousness though, I'm getting really sick of the question of when I'm going to have kids. Cause first off, the answer is never, that's why I have dogs.

But of course, you can't say that. Because then they just reply "Oh give it some time, you'll come around".

No. I will not. I have been around kids constantly and my feelings on them haven't and won't change. If anything my feelings about kids are worse than they used to be, now that I've embraced the fact that I'm okay with not wanting them.

I guess I shouldn't expect people to understand. But I would like them to leave me alone.

_____

Anyway, sorry about that. Here, have some pretty boys to make up for my random ranting into nothingness:

Image
Do I really have to comment?

Image
TBH I didn't find him super attractive, but he pretty.

Image
I loathe him absolutely, but I guess he's pretty, and I'll do it for the sake of variety.

Image
I'll protect him with my life.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT SORRY I WASTED YOUR TIME ON THIS NONSENSE.
November 13th, 2017 at 11:26pm