Immature?

I have a question and honestly I'm curious as to how others may feel about it. Recently I kind of started this(for lack of a better word) attack on a old friend. well it wasn't really an attack we just called her on her shit. Everyone is tired of the lying and the apologies just to follow up with more lies and the cycle never ends. It keeps going and no matter how much I wanted to give her a chance and move on it's like she can help it, but is fully aware of what she's doing. even when she gets caught in her lies she just continue on piling on.

LIKE BITCH WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING GIVE IT UP!

okay that was mean, but back to my point. We've been putting up with it since we were 14-16(all born in different years) we're all in our twenties now. it's been almost nine years and not a damn thing has changed.

first, I've had health problems and not the energy to deal with much. She messaged apologizing. saying that she missed us and needed help and whatnot. We talked to that girl for three days straight and then she disappears and is posting the total opposite of what she told us on Facebook. I was pissed and my friend was no better.

she's an ex for the both of us. so there's a level of compassion for her that we have that the rest don't. Don't get me wrong not all of us are still talking or hanging out, but for just an hour or two everyone came together for something they were tired of. We weren't the only ones she had been lying too. Now I could understand if these were little lies, because let's face it who doesn't tell little white lies? No these are big ones. she's claiming to be homeless, but turning around and saying she's married and happily living comfortably and whatnot. Like who's lies about shit like that. She's pregnant and dragging this man's name through the dirt when in reality it's her and the shit she's saying out her mouth.

My question is were we immature by all blowing up at once with sarcastic comments and laughing, or was it only a matter of time before it happened? After nine years of pregnancy lies, theft, manipulations that could've ended horribly I think we were justified to a certain extent. however, someone did take it too far and no one spoke on it. everyone just ignored and laugh.

Well mibba that's my rant for the day and sorry for that, but it's something that's been on my mind and I had to get it. Before you ask, yes. yes there is sooooo much more than what is written here. I can write a novel from all the lies and deceit.
November 17th, 2017 at 06:29pm