Once A Day Blog 24: Be Honest With Yourself

We all are born with many special and unique things. To be unique is to just be yourself. Growing up, we get told what to do, how to live life, I ask you to question everything you think you know and who you are, just to give yourself the choice to choose how you want to experience this life. You don't have to live in uncertainty or fear. You just have to focus on the end result of what you want your life to be and just focus on the elements to help you get to that point. Don't worry about lies or deception, cause sometimes you will feel crazy like nothing makes sense, but as long as you're willing to love yourself, the people around you, you aren't afraid to face every part of yourself no matter how dark, and accept the truth for what it is, you will be fine.

You're here to experience life in your own eyes, not through the eyes of other people. Don't let them stop you from radiating your own source of light into this world. Cause you may have a special or superpower you never knew possible.

There are reasons why you like and don't like certain things. What we don't like challenges our dominant sense of who we are and we feel as though what they have to offer will only hold us back from how we want to live our lives and can take us to places we do not wish to go mentally or emotionally. This can manifest as a "turn off", a dislike for certain flavors of food, "not your type", something you look down on or do not wish to try, something to lose interest in, ETC...

Live this life the way you want to and let nothing hold you back, but also do not forget to find balance and love within yourself. Fight for who you want to be and fight against what harms you as an individual. Something that may be harmful to you may be healing for others. So pay attention to your needs and your inner self, but only look into yourself through the eyes of love because if you look into yourself through the eyes of other people, you will only see yourself through their eyes and embody their vision of you.

Without looking at yourself and the world with love, it is very easy to fall down a harmful path. You have the choice to do what you want. I only hope to help people have stronger happier life experiences here on this earth. Thank you for listening and as always, have a great day. :)
November 18th, 2017 at 08:06pm