I Tried Again... but Still Didn't Make It

This is a post I should've made a while back, for how long it's been. But it's something that can still be said.

I want to start with saying thank you to Audery T. Thank you for extending the ABC Drabble-a-Thon. I really appreciate that you let some of us have a second chance to finish it. I'm only sorry that I didn't make it.

It's not that I didn't try to finish. I did. And I managed to make it a little farther this time. But I didn't make it to the end. I hit a snag when I got to 'N,' and couldn't finish all the stories. And then I couldn't set up layouts for all I had to that point, either.

At least I can say I tried, I suppose.

~*~

Tonight I took down the last one I made, the one for the letter 'I,' as I just wasn't satisfied with it and it's layout--actually, I should just say the layout. I didn't even get a cover photo, and certainly not the one I wanted. I'm also not completely happy with the layouts of the two before it, either. But those, those I can live with, and I'm happy with those stories. So they get to stay that way for now.

I do plan to fix up those layouts, eventually. It's hard to say went. And I will see about getting the other stories up as time goes by. I'll polish up the ones I have drafts of (now including N, as I have since written it). I'm also going to try to write the stories I didn't get to, the ones for O through Z.

But for now, I have other things to focus on and worry about, so this has to take a back burner. I may have other things to share, though, as I've been writing more lyrics and a little poetry lately. We'll see what happens there with that. I'm really excited about it, though. (It may even gets it's own post.)

Until next time,

~S
November 23rd, 2017 at 05:32am