Get Recc'd Four. || Can You Not?

So there's a rant in here that's irrelevant to everything except for my personal opinion and feelings right now so I'm putting reccs first that way you guys can read it and get out fast.

Aight, guys, once again Gats sucks and is a day late but let's go...

Get Recc'd!

Image

Je Suis Snob by colibri.

“When the Fox hears the Rabbit scream he comes a-runnin', but not to help.”
― Thomas Harris


The sheer angst and frustration contained in these two short chapters is enough to suck me in completely. I want to know about this jackass and who he is and what joy he gets out of messing with our protagonist. I want to know everything about the protagonist herself, because I can relate a lot to her. I just want to know it all, I never want it to end.

Détruire by losing control.

please, remember

Everyone knows what a sucker I am for description and wrecking people through emotions and holy crap. I feel so lost. I feel dead. I want to know what it is I've forgotten. Everything is darkness but I can't look away. I read this five times over and just let the feeling wash over me in waves each time.

Ruby Woo by Ruby Salazar.

'Tis the season.

There is such a natural flow to this story and the dialogue flows so flawlessly from one to the next. It is both familiar and clever. You are instantly transported into this family's celebration and the blossoming relationship happening amongst it. It's so beautiful and real. I love it so much.

All of these stories are just so amazing.

But don't take my word for it, go check them out for yourselves!
_____

So, hashtagging hate. Can we talk about that?

Not to try to be an Internet cop, but c'mon guys. Is it really necessary to spew hate posts out and hashtag it so it ends up in the general feed where everyone who looks at that tag for genuine reasons can see it?

I'm totally cool with you not liking things. I'm one hundred percent a-okay with you hating the things I love.

And I understand wanting to find like minded people. But I feel like that's easy to do and then you can make your own hate tag that is just a dumb of your emotion and venom and then you can feel better but also not put people down so directly, okay?

Okay.

_____

Anywhosies, I hope you guys are having great days! I'm off to work on this and this.

Someone stop me.
November 27th, 2017 at 09:02pm