Good News, Everyone.

That title is totally clickbait, sorry. There's no good news. The news is I suck and am a terrible human who doesn't update what she should when she should nor does she put up recc blogs when she says she's going to.

BUT.

If you read the title as this man, you get a cookie.

Image

If you didn't, you still get a cookie. Unless you're Zoidberg, obviously.

_____

Hey, Mibba. I've been having an off couple of days, so to start this blog off, I'm going to have some fun and do an FMK, mmmkay? Are those even a thing anymore? Who knows. I'm as relevant as a granny at this point, so. TADA.

FMK Durarara!! edition.
F: Shizuo Heiwajima Kyohei Kadota
M: Shizuo Heiwajima
I can't with you, Shizuo, GET OUT. Just kidding, stay forever.
K: LITERALLY SATAN *coughs* I mean Izaya Orihara


Well that was fun, if not a bit stereotypical.

_____

So, Get Recc'd is a solid two days behind.

Image

Good job, me. Don't worry though, I'm working on it. It's just been slow going since I've been feeling so crappy. I started drafting it though, but I like to make sure I actually give things justice, and I don't think tonight is the night to try to whip it out.

Image

I'm all over the place. I took down Disillusioned for now because the first chapter was kinda meh the more I read it. And I posted the first chapter of Eternal because you know, I really needed to start another chaptered thing. And now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to post Playing God as it is tonight or what and I just...

Image

My brain is a puddle. Guys, don't let me write any more stuff, okay? Geez.

Just kidding.

_____

I'm off to finish watching Kino's Journey and fiddle around with the stories I should be updating and or finishing. Let's see where this gets me.

You're all lovely. I hope you're having fantastic nights/days so far.
December 6th, 2017 at 04:11am