Wednesday Vibes

Sooo, if anyone remembers that guy that I work with that I've ranted about in a previous blog...he's getting fired! This is his last week and honestly I'm thrilled. We don't need cocky workers here that think they are entitled to do whatever they please. + he's admitted to wanting to take my hours and have me fired. HA HA HA NICE TRY. jokes on you, i've been here way longer than you have and don't plan on losing my job. I can't stand people like that at all. Sad part is he used to be really cool shit, then the true colors came out.

But it is what it is. I have my own place for the moment. I don't have to deal with my best friend's drama anymore with her boyfriend so good riddance to that. Friday I'm going to go grocery shopping and get a few things. + maybe get some bath bombs since I have a legit bathtub!! But things are finally falling into place and I couldn't be any happier.

Been running around like crazy the past few days. Since I found a place, I have my own washer and dryer and the laundry i've been doing the past two days is ridiculous. I still have to tackle towels at some point.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Happy Wednesday. I'm in a pretty good mood and am ready for Friday haha.
December 6th, 2017 at 05:33pm