Hiatus

Hey everyone, it's been a while.

I succeeded and finished Nano this year! It's my first time accomplishing this great achievement and I'm super proud of myself. It was a hard battle, but even though I missed out on a few days due to migraines and other health issues, I managed to buckle up and power through. I want to congratulate everyone who's made it, and also those who didn't because at least you tried. That's also what Nano is all about; trying.

* * *


On an other note, I'm going on a short hiatus for a while. Life's been super hectic and my obligations currently lay somewhere away from Mibba. That doesn't mean I won't come on here and check what you guys are up too, but I won't be posting blogs or story chapters or anything for a while. I've been super busy with a new Roleplay site set up -- it's run by my friend but I'm part of the staff team that runs it along with her -- and most of my muse is currently invested in that. If anyone is interested in the near future to join this site -- it will open in January -- I'll be able to send you a link.

* * *


I wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year! May this month bring you joy and happiness. May your homes be filled with warmth and your heart with love. <3
December 7th, 2017 at 11:45am