Once A Day Blog 32: Writing Anniversary And How Did You Start Writing?

I began writing in the year 2008 after watching the series Hidden Palms and Heroes. Those stories had such a unique impact on me that I guess "sparked" my writing. The T.V. Show Monk also did the same as well. The year 2018 will ark sort of a 10 year anniversary that I've been writing stories so as a way to celebrate, I think I'm going to officially write and post the very first story I started writing. It was called World of Power and I've struggled on it for years, but I think I'm finally gonna release it. It was basically a story about ordinary people who suddenly wake up with abilities then go on their own individual journeys that eventually lead to them saving the world and discovering the true potential of their inner powers, which is their characteristics. This was based on Heroes, but I loved it so much, I had to make my own version with my own characters.

Also, How did you get started in your writings- what are your stories and have you maybe thought about doing an anniversary celebration for a story you long forgot about? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear them. :)

And remember, I'm willing to do a blog based on any subject of your request. Just let me know. There are no limits.
December 12th, 2017 at 03:48am