A New Beginning

Okay, so I'm doing a cleanse. I deleted every blog that ever mentioned my ex (except this one lol), I've deleted my social media (except Facebook because I use that to sign up for everything and Twitter because I need something) 'cause I need a break from it, and I'm starting new. I have goals and I'm determined to achieve them now. Gotta focus on me and no one else 'cause I can't keep blaming others for how I've been (well, maybe not entirely lol).

I'm trying not to be bitter about things, so it's taking a lot of willpower to think positively, but I'm trying. I'm sick of feeling like shit, constantly exhausted, and sad. I'm also very Taurus in that whenever people say something to me that's hurtful or mean, I'll remember it forever and hold a grudge. I really need to stop doing that too.

My brother/sister/nephew/the puppies/my sister's mom are coming here for an entire week starting December 20th, so I just have to trudge through this week and it'll be fine. I'll just be watching a lot of Friends and Cutthroat Kitchen in the meantime.

Also, speaking of Friends, I didn't realize how much like Monica I am until I watched the episodes where her and Richard broke up. Like wow, it was like looking in a mirror lol.

But anyways, I think for the new year, I'm determined to:

1. Get a dog 'cause duh I need to fulfill my destiny of becoming a dog mother
2. Self-publish

Self-publishing is becoming harder to do 'cause I still don't know if I want to do The Davis Effect. Ashleigh is going to help me decide lol but I think for sure I want to focus on Wonderland, but because it's still in its beginning stages, it's going to take awhile to finish it, edit it, and then publish. So I gotta figure out how many chapters I have to write weekly in order to get there. Thankfully, it's still December and I can use that to my advantage.

Anyways, I think that's all I have to say. I saw a tweet earlier today that really resonated with me, it basically said that this is where you're supposed to be right now and it's all apart of God's path for you, in order to make you a better person. So I'm hoping there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I should really get back to work lol so catch you later, Mibba.
December 12th, 2017 at 05:35pm