Falling

Hey, guys!

Miniblog because I am doing everything within my power to ignore the fact that I have a paper to write. Honestly, I will probably be up all night working/writing on it because I just want it up and out my hair as soon as possible.

So...since the last blog, I went on a date with this guy. I don't think I mentioned it in the last blog because I was very "meh" about it. But I went and we'll call him Daniel. Daniel is a Ph.D. student here at my college and as of this semester, he is actually a professor for classes I do not take lol. I went on the date and I really like him. We kinda have been inseparable since. I've seen him every night since that date and actually spent the night at his house last night. I'm not seeing him tonight because I really wanna get this paper done and being around him all I wanna do is makeout and be under him like a sap lol. Like I actually went to his apartment last night with the intentions of working on my paper and...nope lol. It was just funny because this morning when we woke up his (female) roommate was out working with two of their friends and I got to meet them and talk to them then while he was dropping me home he picked up two of his like coworkers.

I feel like I'm about to have a whole ass boyfriend, we'll see y'all lol.

He knows about Mr. Big because he's really into astrology and I said I did his birth chart and he saw I also had Mr. Big's name saved on my list of charts as well. It's like...I don't wanna say like "Oh, yeah, I'm totally over Mr. Big now" cause that's not true, but I'm definitely prioritizing this and this possible relationship over any of the loose-ends I may have with Mr. Big (or anyone else).

So, yeah, I spent the night. His roommate seems to like me cause he texted me saying she texted him asking him to bring me back to their apartment lol. We're gonna go see Lady Bird tomorrow probably so that should be good.

Yeah. Yesterday was my last day of classes and today is reading day and I'm basically halfway done with classes. This paper I'm procrastinating on is the like biggest hurdle I'm facing this finals week so things aren't too bad.

Things are good. This year is ending well.

How are you guys?!?

Mucho besos. Bye <3
December 12th, 2017 at 11:08pm