2018

I'm doing it. I'm moving to Florida early next year! Good things seem to be falling into place. I go for an interview tomorrow at Holiday Inn so I'm pretty pumped about that! I'm hoping that works out then more hours + benefits for me so fingers crossed on that one!

I have plans to move to Orlando. It's supposed to be 80 on Christmas like dude, that's where I should be! I should be on a beach, not stuck in the cold weather. I'm just not happy in the Northeast anymore. I want to find myself and be happy so Florida it is! and for the sake of my sanity, no relationships for a while. Not like I can find the right guy to begin with. I tried hanging out with one last night but his friend basically ruined that whole thing so I ended up leaving.

But my friend's mom found me a place to stay so that should work out! I'm thinking of either driving there or taking a plane and having my car shipped?? but I haven't decided yet. Driving on highways gives me killer anxiety yet having a car shipped just seems to be a bigger pain in the ass. It's about a 19 hour drive so I could either leave at some early ass time in the morning and make it there in one shot or just stay in a hotel along the way.

I'm just so excited. I'm going to miss my parents but this is something I need to do for myself. I'm hoping eventually I can get school sorted out too but we'll see.

Here's to hoping for 2018 to finally be my year!
December 15th, 2017 at 12:13am