Relaxing Day

Today has been absolutely great. Usually I feel guilty if I don't really do much, like I've wasted a day, but I really just enjoyed today. I did do some light house work, but I also watched two Christmas movies and had lunch with my grandma.

And I wrapped my mom's Christmas present. I'm really excited that she has no idea what it is. She looked at the box and legit said, "You just put whatever it is in a bigger box to trick me." Ten days until she finds out haha

Also if you're unaware - I've started a new story called The Rainy Day Fund and I'm really excited about it. I'm not putting any pressure on myself to insure that it's good, I'm just letting it develop itself one chapter at a time with a vague destination in mind. If you're feeling generous go give it a read and let me know what you think. The three chapters I've got up are all quite short so it wouldn't take you long if that helps.

Random Questions:
Have you got your Christmas shopping done yet?
Not quite - I've still got a few things I need to get for people.

Do you like getting gifts?
I was discussing this with my grandma and I realized I don't like getting gifts. Not that I don't like getting them, I just don't like the expectation there is to like it.

Are you easy to shop for?
Probably. I don't even like shopping for myself so...

Favorite part about Christmas?
Lunch with my extended family. We always have amazing food.

Do you put up a Christmas Tree/How do you decorate it?
Yeah. It's a tradition in my family to throw together all the decorations we've got and stick them on the tree.
December 16th, 2017 at 12:17am