Get Recc'd Poetry Edition

What's up, guys? It's been a pretty quiet day for me, aside from all the crap clouding my brain. But you know.

Image

It is what it is. I have quesadilla pizza and a dog snuggled up to me, so I think I'll live.

_____

On a lighter note, I decided I wanted to do a recc blog for poetry today, since I haven't done one yet! So, without further ado, let's...

Get Recc'd.

Image

Poetry Edition!
This time I've pulled a small selection of poems from my recommendation list on Mibba. This will be the first of many poem recc blogs, because our poetry section is freaking phenomenal and deserves all of the love.

Ocean

Dirt

Polished, Posh, and Pointed

I Miss You When You Sleep

Fractures

Sarah

There

Daddy Forbids

She Is

Ignis Fatuus

That's all for now. Go show them all some love and read their beauty for yourselves!

_____

Man, I have to go to bed soon. I work early tomorrow. With it being this close to Christmas, almost all of us are scheduled to work. Including the one new kid I'm still not sure about. He just seems off and like if I say something out of frustration it'll come back to bite me.

Blehhhhh. Oh well.

Image

Shake it off and make the best of it, am I right?

_____

I hope you guys are having great days/nights so far!
December 23rd, 2017 at 05:46am