My 2017 Blog

So, I'm just going to start off an say this year was pretty much a bust. I got drunker, fatter, and broker, but other than that nothing exciting has really happened.

In retrospect, here is what happened this year:
-I got promoted
-Got a raise
-Got another raise
-Went to the boardwalk once this year
-Possibly broke my friendship off with my best friend of 12 years
-Had to stop going to college due to financial issues

Annnddd....that's about it.
Trust me, the raises and "promotion" wasn't a fabulous step. We had a great turnover and that's kind of why they thrust me forward. The bonus was kind of a "hey, thanks for sticking around" gesture more than me actually earning one.
At the beginning of the year I had started with only working part-time, so at least I'm making more money now that I'm full-time. Other than that, it's not really much of anything.

2017 was nowhere near of a monster as 2016 was, but it was kind of a "meh" year. So what am I going to do you might ask? Make better resolutions for 2018 and I swear, my life will change for the better if I have a say in it. So here it goes:

-Start blogging. Either on here or on Tumblr or someplace. At least once weekly. That's not even asking a whole lot.
-Read 40 books this year.
-Visit someplace. I need to continue to traveling.
-Pay off my car.
-COMPLETE COLLEGE. For the love of God, I just want to be over with that place.

I also want a few other things, but they aren't really decisive. I kind of want to move, and I kind of want to have a different job. I'm not happy where I am, and I think I want changes in the bigger, greater scheme of things.
December 31st, 2017 at 07:35pm