Once A Day Blog 35: Your Help for 2018 Story

I really looking forward to writing a super hero story of some kind. I'm curious to know what elements you'd like to read. I've been trying to make a super hero story since 2007 and I really want this year to be the year that I do it. I feel as though 2018 may be the last year of my writing. It is my passion and I deeply love it. I wish that I could go on forever, but something is fighting me to stop and after 11 years I've gotten nowhere. No publishing, no money do go out and try working toward it, no fan base. nothing. I know a bunch of people who write one shots and get a fan base within a week and then stop writing. To me that's like a slap in the face cause I've been making stories since I was in elementary school, but didn't start physically writing till the 8th grade. I've stayed up countless nights until 3 sometimes even 4AM writing and I think my vision is failing because of it. As much as I love this, I don't know what to do anymore. But I'd definitely love to write the super hero story that got me started on writing in the first place. I'd like to finally bring it to life and put it to rest.

I'd like to know, what are some elements you enjoy in the stories you read?
January 1st, 2018 at 04:33am