2018.

Image

Image

One of my goals for 2017 was to be an active participant on this website. Failed that spectacularly. XD

2017 was an okay year for me. I spent the majority trying to improve myself all round, and I suppose I did do that, for the most part. The end of 2017 is where I hit a few bumps in the road. I was diagnosed with gallstones at the end of November, and it affected me more than I thought it would. It's made me completely change my lifestyle, which needed to be done anyway. I'm kinda proud of myself for sticking to it, didn't think I'd be able to, but I did. Still dealing with the pain/trial and error with food I can eat, and hopefully having them removed soon. I'm getting there.

I'm not going to start 2018 with all that new year, new me bullshit, because it'll never happen and I quite like being the same old sarcastic, foul mouthed me, anyway. I will, however, be setting myself some small goals that I'd like to accomplish for 2018 and hopefully look back at this blog next year and be proud.

1. Read 50 books - I have a stack of about 40 books on my TBR pile, and some kindle books that I'd like to read, too.

2. Continue with my food/diet changes.

3. Stop buying so much makeup/nail polish - THIS WILL BE SO HARD!

4. Continue to improve myself, and adopt a better mindset.

5. WRITE!

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great 2018!
January 1st, 2018 at 04:23pm