Plans.

Hi, I actually have plans today.
Well, writing/photo editing plans, not like...actual plans.
Well...I did have plans, but not being paid fucked that up, so no plans? Hahaha.

Anyway,
Making a list here so I can mean to do it, not do and then beat myself up about it later.

Writing
- Write up proper descriptions instead of all my half ass lame ones.
- Fix all obvious errors, and mark stories for editing/deletion.
- Delete some of my previously unposted story pages, to make room. They aren't ever getting posted, let's face it. I jumped the gun and lost all interest in the story.
- Mark which ones I have updates for, Find the updates in my mess of a computer and post them.
- Mark the ones that are short multi chaptered and only need a small amount of work to be completed, then complete these first.
- Delete Character Profiles that makes no sense.

Photo editing/misc.
- Mark all stories where the banners/storybreaks and backgrounds are no longer showing.
- Find all these things in my computer, and either redo them or upload them to Tinypic.
- Replace them all.
- New banners for new stories.
- Learn how to use the layout makers properly so I can make my own layouts instead of using ones that 'kinda' fit with the story, and don't actually fit at all.

Hmm, so yeah that's a lot to do, and tbh, probably won't get much of it done.

But I've been looking at some writing prompts, so Im also gonna make a list of those I want to use/or incorporate into some future, or maybe even present works.

Prompts

"As the dream faded, she chased it, forlorn"

Challenges
- Write for at least 200 words about a relationship beginning, a contract, and a weapon. Focus on dialogue.

- Write for at least 700 words about a case of mistaken identity, a flower, and a dance. Focus on creating a compelling setting.

- The mysterious pyromancer challenges the drunken wizard.

Yeah, so that's a lot of work already.
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am