Happy New Year!

So it's the third day of the year already and I realized last night that it's been nearly two months since I've really been active on Mibba. Right before Thanksgiving, the computer that I had been using regularly started acting up. It would freeze, it wouldn't let me type more than maybe three or four words every fifteen seconds or it would freeze up and crash the computer. My boyfriend surprised me with a new laptop for Black Friday, but it took awhile getting used to it and honestly I'm still not completely used to it. It's an HP Stream, so nothing super fancy or anything but it works and it's a cute color, and most importantly I didn't even ask him to do it. He knew I needed a computer for writing, so he made sure to get me one and I've never had a guy like that in my life before.

The holidays were hectic as well, both at work and in my personal life so I was pretty exhausted for all of December. I meant to work on some of the Halloween gifts that I still have to hand out (I haven't forgotten you guys! Sorry for the delay!) but that just didn't happen so now, my resolution is to get those all done and out of the way by the end of the month.

Other than that, not much is really going on in my life. My cat is sick today, which always worries me. He's got asthma from a kitty litter that I used a few years ago and so when he's sick, I always get hyper concerned for him that it's something bigger than what it actually is. He didn't eat any of his breakfast this morning, but he's been munching on it the last hour or so, so maybe he's feeling a bit better. I'm glad I have the day off to spend with him so he's not alone. He's pretty needy when he doesn't feel well and always wants to lay in my lap or by my side.

The New Year also inspired me to make a new story updating schedule, one that works a bit more fluidly with my life and what's going on in it currently. Some of my stories may not get updated every week, but I'm promising myself to update every single one at least once a month.

It's also my resolution this year to make an effort to get to know more people on Mibba. What are some of your resolutions for the New Year? Are you excited for 2018, or nervous? Any big plans this year?
January 3rd, 2018 at 07:13pm