Rav's Not-Very-Impressive List of Unposted Stories

(like everyone else, taking after my boo Sam)

But regarding the title, it's seriously not. I looked at it today and I was like "................................this is pathetic" 'cause there's only THREE stories on there. I'm fairly certain I deleted a lot of shit a few months ago too in order to clear my head and let go of the past and whatnot. However, if you wanted to see the ideas I have sitting in my drafts, that's a whole other story (no pun intended) 'cause there's so many sitting in there that it's ridiculous. It's pretty much every single story idea I've ever had since being on Mibba. Most recent being this random story I aptly titled I'm Going to Mars about a boy, his boyfriend, and their friend taking a one-way trip to Mars to establish a human settlement there. The earliest is Sea Monster which was supposed to be a Draco Malfoy story back when I wrote that stuff.

I'm laughing at myself so you can too.

But anyways, before I continue rambling on about how lame I am, here's my list of three stories lol.

NGC 5000
Oh man, this story had sooooooo much potential. I'm still, to this day, trying to write it but I somehow get distracted every single time. I remember it being originally inspired by Interstellar because I watched it in NorCal a couple years ago with my brother and my dad and it was so fucking good, I had to appease my sci-fi-loving heart by writing something (damn remember when I was obsessed with sci-fi? I still am, let's be honest). But basically it's about a woman who discovers a black hole and is believed to have been pulled into it, so her boyfriend and friend betray NASA to go find her. It's meant to be about discovery (not necessarily of cool space stuff) and friendship and loss. And especially since El made such a wonderful layout for this, I have to write this one day.

See the Sunrise
This one is really new, I have no idea where the inspiration came from for this (but I'm glad there's still inspiration since I hadn't written in awhile). It's basically about a world where "soulmates" are assigned to you when you're 18, but a man named Julien Marks wants nothing to do with that and be with someone else, even though he can't seem to escape his "soulmate." This is still in its super early stages of planning. I don't even know if I like the characters I picked, whether I should go in a different direction, or what. But I just came up with an initial idea and ran with it. Layout is also subject to change 'cause I'm no longer a fan of it.

Where the Sycamore Grow
I came up with the idea for this story a few days ago and made a story page, well, today 'cause I figure I'd run with the idea and see where it takes me. It's about a boy who's abused by his father and another boy who takes him in and tries to protect him. I don't have much for this idea other than the plot and scattered ideas. It's super early in the process and the layout needs a desperate change as well, but I think I can make something of this.


Well...that's it. I'm glad I've gotten my mojo back for writing though because it's always so much fun to come up with random ideas and seeing if they become fully fledged stories. Though since I'm trying to be more focused on a couple of stories at a time, I hope I don't go too crazy like I used to and write like 17 at the same time.

One day, I hope, these stories will get written. Heh.
January 3rd, 2018 at 08:38pm