Irritated + Might Be Leaving Mibba

Oh look, Kas is irritated again lol no surprise there. Yeah so as the title says I might be leaving Mibba, of course I won’t deactivate my account but I’ll just stop coming on, because I can’t even update stories anymore, due to having a 5 month old, and the only little bit of creativity I get, I try to put into rps and people just don’t care??? IMAGINE THAT.

I’m just so tired of people bailing on me or just straight up ignoring our rp(s) and like I get it, we all have lives outside of Mibba and no one can be on the internet all day but goddamn how hard is it to send a simple message saying, “hey, I don’t want to do our rp(s) anymore.”? Yeah I’ll probably be sad about it and ask if you want to do another one but it’s way better than A) bailing on me, and B) just ignoring them without any communication whatsoever.

It’s very annoying, especially when some of my rps I really like are the ones people either keep bailing on or just ignoring like...if I’m a horrible roleplay partner, y’all should tell me instead of doing me dirty like that lol.

And I’m not a complete saint in this, I’ve been known to not respond to rps but it’s not because I’m ditching, I’m literally busy raising two kids and everyone in my house just got over a flu bug of some sort so these last couple of weeks have been a blur.

Anyways...yeah...I’m not naming names or calling anyone out but if you feel like this is about you, then chances are it probably is. I’m not mad, I don’t hate you or anything, I just want to know what I can do as a role player to make our rp(s) more exciting.

That being said, the few that I do have to reply too, I’m going to get to those right now.
January 4th, 2018 at 04:26am