Forever Unposted.

Heyo,
Jumping on the bandwagon here, figured I may as well post some of my unposted stories and small summaries of them, if I'm lucky I might get some inspiration to work on them again.

Iron Thorns -This was supposed to be a Game Of Thrones story, based on the 'what ifs', Centered mainly around Robb Stark and Margery Tyrell. I decided to work on this shortly after the airing of the Red Wedding episode in season three, however I got distracted by a Jon/Dany story and yeah. I'd like to come back to this one, I still think it would be interesting to write, but I'm still not sold on the concept itself and how I'd make it work, considering how different they are as characters.

Galadiatrix -Supposed to be an alternative universe fic revolving around Bulma and Vegeta, and other misc Dragon Ball/Z characters. I have a whole research file on my computer to do with Gladiators/Roman Empire etc. I was going to take a lot of Earth's history in this time period, and fit some sci-fi into it, to make it work. I ran into some inspirational issues when I found very little information to do with female Gladiators. Although they existed, there wasn't a lot to go on and thus I put this one into the 'continue researching' pile, and never got it started. I will continue this one though, once I get some more information.

Dangerous Woman - This one is just pure smut and I assume it will make an appearance at some point. Yes, it is inspired by the song.

Dalliance -This is a brand new one I've ACTUALLY been working on. Very recently conceptualized, as a way for me to deal with some of the things happening in my life via writing/torturing characters. It has a fair bit written already, but I'm taking it slow with this one, it's my baby. It won't be posted until it's ready.

Phantom Halo - Largely inspired by the movie of the same name (Which I adore, and not just because I fucking love Thomas Brodie Sangster, it's actually a good movie.) I have some of this written, but I kept changing the plot so now it reads like five stories mixed into one. It's pretty fucking dark to be honest, and although I'm really proud of it, I need to figure out which plotline I'm sticking with for the middle/end and make the needed changes. If I could have one of my stories ever made into a film, it would be this one.

Paradise - Based in the Fallout Universe, taking the starting scenes from FallOut 4 and going down a different path. I intended for it to turn out as a purely one sided story, however it's come to my attention that it may be more interesting if I have part of the story from the male characters point of view (this would be the man who discovers her after shes being cyrogenically frozen.) He's becomes a really important change in her world view, and I think it's fitting to have his point of view represented as well, as if I only write from her's, it's going to seem like he's basically a monster, but in actual fact he's the only sane one in the universe she's ever going to meet. I don't know, a lot to think about with this one.

Thaumaturge - I meant to do this one for a writing challenge well over a year ago. I never got around to it. The prompt was a character challenge, and I chose 'Necromancer'. Basically, A Bulma/Vegeta one shot, and she's the Necromancer, hilariously enough, Bringing him back to life (Mentally and Emotionally). The concept makes me kind of want to recoil in disgust at the cheesyness, but I figure the eventual sex at the end will make up for that.

Lets legit only a few of them. I have over three pages of un published stories.
I have a lot of work to do.
Let me know if there's any that anyones interested in, Im always open to requests/prompts etc. I think it helps me get shit done when other people want it. Ya know, I'm a people pleaser. ;)
So yeah, Leave a comment with a suggestion.
January 7th, 2018 at 09:32am